Retirement flats coming soon in Timperley
Churchill Retirement Living are delighted to have acquired land in Timperley, Manchester, for a collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments along with a communal Owners’ Lounge and Coffee Bar. We are currently awaiting planning permission but register your interest now to receive updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Free parking
- Guest suite
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- ‘Premier Guarantee’ warranty
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Illuminated light switches
- Landscaped garden
- Lift to all floors
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Discover the quaint village of Timperley
The location of the proposed development forms part of the aspirational Cheshire area and is close to several very popular towns including Timperley and Altrincham. The village boasts an abundance of amenities and is well served by supermarkets and shops.
- Conveniently, a Co Op, Iceland and Sainsburys are all located Less than a 5 minute drive from the development.
- Right next door to the development is a McColls convenience store, a hairdressers, beauticians and fish n chip shop for that Friday night fish supper.
- Timperley’s bustling main high street also offers a post office, several pharmacies, a florist, hairdressers and barbers.
- Near to the development the vibrant town of Altrincham is also only a 5 minute drive away from the development. Altrincham Retail Park featuring brands including Homebase, Hobbycraft, The Range, Boots, TK Maxx and Pizza Hut is also only a 10 minute drive from the proposed development so a great day with friends or family.
- Even better there is also the Stamford Quarter Shopping District with a variety of independent and high street brands including Sainsburys, Tesco and Marks and Spencer as well as a choice of two cinemas.
- Whether it’s a round of golf or an afternoon of cricket Altrincham Golf Club and Timperley Sports Club which in addition to its own Cricket League are very close to this development.
- If you fancy a spa afternoon then Hale Country Club and Spa is only 6 minutes away from the development.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Sports Club
- Doctors Surgery
- Convenience Store
- Timperley Green
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions