Retirement Apartments in Formby
Nestled in a quiet residential area of Sefton, Trinity Lodge is a stunning development of 42 one and two bedroom flats for sale in Formby. Located just a short walk from the main high street and close to a Special Site of Scientific Interest managed by the National Trust makes this perfect for retirees who enjoy an active lifestyle.
Due to extremely high demand, we have now sold out!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
In the heart of Formby
Our new retirement homes are located in Formby, a beautiful coastal town which lies in the metropolitan borough of Sefton, Since Victorian times, the town’s charm has attracted visitors to see the natural beauty and experience Formby’s unique micro climate which provides visitors and local residents with mild winters and warm summers.
- Built on a large flat area of land, Formby is an ideal location for long walks to take in the delights of its sand dunes, pine woods, beach and renowned red squirrel coastal walk set in a beautiful area managed by the National Trust, designated a SSSI (Special Site of Scientific Interest).
- The town centre – known locally as ‘the village’ – is just a short stroll away from these retirement flats in Formby and can be accessed either by a public footpath or our private footpath from the development leading directly to Halsall Lane adjacent to Marks and Spencer.
- The main high street has a wide variety of shops offering everything from butchers, bakers, banks, hairdressers, opticians and much more besides, alongside a wide selection of independent shops, boutiques and coffee shops. Two large supermarkets – Waitrose and Tesco – are also within easy reach of Trinity Lodge.
- There are great road and rail links in Formby, which has two train stations. They give easy access to nearby Southport and Liverpool, as well as regular public bus services with stops conveniently located near the development and throughout the town.
- For trips further afield, the nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport which is 25 miles away or Manchester Airport which is 43 miles away; both are well served by close motorway connections.
- Close to this new development of new homes are various restaurants, a fish and chip shop and Formby Golf Club, making it in an ideal location for all the amenities you may need.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Trinity Lodge
- The Village Surgery
- Post Office
- The Dental Practice
- Rowlands Pharmacy
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions