Retirement Homes in Diss
We’re delighted to announce that we have acquired a site for brand new retirement apartments in the traditional market town of Diss, Norfolk. This site is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your details today to be amongst the first to receive updates!
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Attractive market town
Nestled in South Norfolk, Diss is a traditional market town and the gateway to the stunning Waveney Valley which stretches eastwards from the town. With a rich heritage and culture, it’s no wonder Diss is a sought-after place to live.
- Whilst the town is quite small, it’s vibrant and bustling with a number of high street retailers and independent boutiques. You’ll also find an array of cuisines to choose from, perfect for a dinner date with family and friends.
- Diss is famous for its Mere, a deep natural inland lake that’s set within plush parkland where you can picnic or simply stroll along admiring the many birds that frequent this area.
- Being a traditional market town, a weekly market takes place every Friday, whilst the Diss Farmer’s Market comes to town on the second Saturday of each month.
- Bressingham Steam and Gardens is a steam museum and offers beautiful gardens, situated just west of Diss. The unique gardens are truly tranquil and provide the perfect location for a relaxing afternoon. Or why not take a trip on one of the four railways, or ride on the steam Gallopers!
- Diss is a fantastic location and is extremely well connected! You can get to Norwich by train in just 20 minutes, or if you fancy a day out, you can be in London within 90 minutes. The coast is only an hour away too, if you decide you’d like to spend the day at the beach.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions