Retirement homes coming soon in Brackley
Churchill Retirement Living are delighted to have acquired land in Brackley, Northamptonshire, for a collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments along with a communal Owners’ Lounge and Coffee Bar. We are currently awaiting planning permission but register your interest now to receive updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Discover the market town of Brackley
Brackley is a market town in West Northamptonshire, with good bus links to surrounding towns such as Bicester and Towcester and to larger nearby cities such as Milton Keynes, Northampton and Oxford. Historically a market town based on the wool and lace trade it boasts an abundance of amenities and is well served by supermarkets including Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Co-op.
- The town was the site of an important meeting between the barons and representatives of the King in 1215, the year of Magna Carta. King John and the barons were to have signed Magna Carta at Brackley Castle, but they eventually did so at Runnymede.
- Shop for your essentials at the weekly market day every Friday
- Join in local events such as a food fair, a folk festival and a huge carnival.
- Enjoy a wealth of leisure activities, including swimming, golf and tennis.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Brackley Castle
- Leisure Centre
- Parish Church
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions