Retirement Apartments in Towcester
This retirement development of 44 one and two bedroom apartments is located in the heart of Towcester, located close to shops and amenities.
Book an appointment call 01327 594293 to view our Show Complex today or just pop in.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have fitted walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The charming town of Towcester
Watling Lodge, nestled in the affluent market town of Towcester in south Northamptonshire, are ideally located for local amenities and services. There is plenty to be found close by to suit every kind of retirement lifestyle.
- The town has good shopping facilities with several major supermarket chains including Waitrose, Tesco, Co-op and Aldi, as well as a range of smaller shops and numerous restaurants of various cuisines.
- If you venture down Chantry Lane, the smell of malt and hops can once more be experienced around the old Grade II listed Towcester Mill Brewery, which dates back to the end of the 19th Century and was recorded in the Domesday Book.
- St Lawrence’s C of E Church is a focal point in the middle of the town. It has a 12th Century Norman transitional foundation and is thought to have been laid over a Saxon 10th Century stone building. Elements of the church are likely to date back to Roman times, as St Lawrence was a patron saint of the Roman legions.
- For Formula One fans, nearby to Towcester, the home of the British Grand Prix can be found at Silverstone motor racing circuit.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Watling Lodge
- Doctor's Surgery
- Post Office
- Coffee Shop
- Shopping Centre
- Leisure Centre
- Bus Stop
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 36 – £266,950
A stunning one bedroom apartment facing south on the second floor, including carpets and a fireplace of your choice, that could be yours sooner than you think!
Why not ask about our Home Exchange package?
– Contact us for more information.
More properties in Northamptonshire and nearby
Join one of our Information Sessions
Last Few Remaining
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Excellent town centre location!