Retirement Apartments coming soon in Beeston
Churchill Retirement Living are pleased to have acquired land in Beeston for a collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments along with a communal Owners’ Lounge and Coffee Bar. We are currently awaiting planning permission but register your interest now to receive updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Vibrant town in the heart of Nottingham
Beeston offers a bustling pedestrianised high street less than 2 minutes from the development. With a Co-op right outside together with a Tesco Extra, Sainsburys, Boots and several other major shops nearby, as well as cafes restaurants, banks and a post office. The location of this new development is very conveniently situated.
- Nottingham City Centre is less than half an hour away by bus whether its meeting friends for lunch or to visit one of its many attractions.
- For book lovers Beeston library is less than a 5 minute walk from the development.
- The nearby Chilwell Olympia Sports Centre is the hub for numerous friendly clubs and has a welcoming environment. With various classes available Chilwell Sports and Leisure centre is a great place to keep fit.
- Less than a 15 minute drive from Beeston Wollaton Hall and Deer Park is a lovely attraction all year round. An architectural wonder, explore the Hall’s Tudor Kitchens, Prospect Room and Admiral’s Bath while discovering Wollaton’s incredible history.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Leisure Centre
- Wallaton Hall and Deer Park
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions