Retirement Homes in Ruddington
We are pleased to be developing unique retirement apartments in Ruddington. The new development will comprise of 43 one and two bedroom apartments it will also feature a Coffee Bar and Owners’ Lounge, giving Owners the perfect place to sit together and have a catch up over a hot drink, or nestle in the corner with a good book.
This proposed development has been granted planning permission. Please register your interest now to receive updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Thriving village in the heart of Nottinghamshire
Situated in the borough of Rushcliffe, the historic village of Ruddington is in the heart of Nottinghamshire. Adding to its history there are several Grade II listed buildings – St Peter’s Church, period knitters’ workshops and cottages, all well worth a visit.
- Easily accessible to the M1 or M6.
- Supermarkets close to the development include a Sainsbury’s Local, a Co-operative and Morrisons is also less than a six-minute drive away.
- Variety of amenities close by including is a Post Office, building society, hairdressers and beauticians.
- Whether its dining out or lunch with friends, the centre of Ruddington offers a variety of local traditional and contemporary cuisine including traditional English fayre, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine as well as a traditional fish and chip restaurant and a delicatessen.
- Booklovers will be pleased to hear there is a thriving library is situated less than 5 minutes from the proposed development.
- Ruddington Dental Practice can be found on the main High Street, with several opticians including Vision Express and Specsavers in the nearby West Bridgford.
- For lovers of the outdoors, the village offers a wealth of green areas; the Green is a small village green park area to the south of the High Street.
- Anyone not wishing to drive will find Nottingham train station is located less than half an hour away with bus stops on the doorstep.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Post Office
- Attenborough Nature Reserve
- Highfields Park
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions