Retirement Apartments coming soon to Didcot
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this site for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the popular Oxfordshire town of Didcot. Well-located for the town’s modern shopping centre and facilities, there are also a number of beautiful green parks and open spaces within walking distance.
Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The railway town of Didcot
Situated on Broadway in the small Oxfordshire town of Didcot, this development site is well-located for the shops and amenities in this popular railway town.
- Didcot is famous for its railway heritage. The Great Western Railway engineered by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, reached Didcot in 1839 and in 1844 the Brunel-designed Didcot station was opened.
- The Orchard Centre shopping centre is home to a wide selection of High Street stores, cafes and restaurants and hosts the Thames Valley Farmers’ Market on the second Saturday of the month.
- In the heart of Didot is Cornerstone, a purpose-built, arts, culture and entertainment venue with a regular programme of live performance, activities, exhibitions and exhibitions.
- Didcot Leisure Centre offers a diverse fitness class programme including aerobics and yoga alongside squash, badminton and football. The nearby Didcot Wave Leisure Centre boasts a 25m pool with beach area and modern gym.
- There are a number of beautiful parks and open spaces in Didcot providing the perfect spot for a leisurely walk, an outdoor activity or simply to sit and relax, including The Diamond Jubilee Garden and Ladygrove Lakes
- Didcot Railway Centre is a living history museum of the Great Western Railway and is home to a unique collection of steam locomotives, carriages, wagons, buildings and artefacts set around the original 1932 Engine Shed.
- To the north east, Milton Manor House is an elegant 18th century house set in beautiful gardens and woodlands, open throughout August and the perfect spot for a walks and summer picnics.
- Post Office
- Didcot Railway Centre
- Milton Manor House
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Oxfordshire and nearby
Last few remaining!
Show Complex Now Open!
Awaiting Planning Permission
One & two bedroom apartments
Show Complex Now Open!
Roof Terrace Lounge
Show Complex Now Open!
Low Maintenance Living
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!