Retirement Apartments in Kidlington
A brand new Churchill retirement development is coming to Kidlington, offering 32 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. We are delighted to announce that we have received planning permission for this development and anticipate first occupations to be Spring 2022.
Get in touch and register your interest today.
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher space
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
- Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Charming village of Kidlington
Kidlington high street offers a range of services including a variety of independent and high street stores, cafes, bakery, newsagents, banks a post office, and The Kidlington Centre. A medical centre is located 0.3 miles away which incorporates a chemist and dental practice, and a market is held in the town centre every Friday and Saturday with stalls offering a range of products including cakes, cards, fruit and vegetables.
- Kidlington has a range of clubs including the Kidlington and Gosford Leisure Centre which has a 25 metre pool, state-of-the-art gym, squash courts, sauna and steam room; plus Kidlington Bowls Club and Kirtlington Golf Club offering plenty of opportunities to keep fit and socialise.
- Situated just 5 miles north of Oxford, Kidlington can be accessed via the A34 and A44 and has good transport links with a mainline railway station at Oxford Parkway, providing regular services to Oxford and London Marylebone.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Kidlington and Gosford Leisure Centre
- Kidlington Library
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions