Retirement Apartments in Kidlington
We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new Show Complex at Marlborough Lodge in Kidlington. Call us today to book your appointment and be one of the first to view our thoughtfully-designed one and two-bedroom Show Apartments and beautiful Owners’ Lounge.
Located in a quiet residential street, within walking distance of the village centre shops and amenities, Marlborough Lodges is the ideal location to enjoy an independent and active retirement in this charming Oxfordshire village. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
- Balconies on selected apartments
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Charming village of Kidlington
Kidlington high street offers a range of services including a variety of independent and high street stores, cafes, bakery, newsagents, banks a post office, and The Kidlington Centre. A medical centre is located 0.3 miles away which incorporates a chemist and dental practice, and a market is held in the town centre every Friday and Saturday with stalls offering a range of products including cakes, cards, fruit and vegetables.
- Kidlington has a range of clubs including the Kidlington and Gosford Leisure Centre which has a 25 metre pool, state-of-the-art gym, squash courts, sauna and steam room; plus Kidlington Bowls Club and Kirtlington Golf Club offering plenty of opportunities to keep fit and socialise.
- Situated just 5 miles north of Oxford, Kidlington can be accessed via the A34 and A44 and has good transport links with a mainline railway station at Oxford Parkway, providing regular services to Oxford and London Marylebone.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Marlborough Lodge
- Kidlington and Gosford Leisure Centre
- Kidlington Library
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Oxfordshire and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
Last few remaining!
One & two bedroom apartments
Show Complex Now Open!