Retirement properties in Kidlington
We are delighted to have welcomed our first Owners who are now enjoying their retirement in this popular development in the heart of Kidlington. Why not discover more about retirement living for yourself by visiting our brand new Show Complex. View our thoughtfully-designed one and two-bedroom Show Apartments and meet our Owners at one of the regular events held in our beautiful Owners’ Lounge.
Located in a quiet residential road, within walking distance of the village centre shops and amenities, Marlborough Lodge is the ideal location to enjoy an independent and active retirement in this charming Oxfordshire village.
This popular development is selling fast, call us today to book your appointment to view or to pop in!
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
- Balconies on selected apartments
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Large landscaped rear gardens
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Quiet residential location
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Charming village of Kidlington
Kidlington high street offers a range of services including a variety of independent and high street stores, cafes, bakery, newsagents, banks a post office, and The Kidlington Centre. A medical centre is located 0.3 miles away which incorporates a chemist and dental practice, and a market is held in the town centre every Friday and Saturday with stalls offering a range of products including cakes, cards, fruit and vegetables.
- Kidlington has a range of clubs including the Kidlington and Gosford Leisure Centre which has a 25 metre pool, state-of-the-art gym, squash courts, sauna and steam room; plus Kidlington Bowls Club and Kirtlington Golf Club offering plenty of opportunities to keep fit and socialise.
- Situated just 5 miles north of Oxford, Kidlington can be accessed via the A34 and A44 and has good transport links with a mainline railway station at Oxford Parkway, providing regular services to Oxford and London Marylebone.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Marlborough Lodge
- Kidlington and Gosford Leisure Centre
- Kidlington Library
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 32 – £319,950
A stunning One Bedroom apartment on the second floor with garden views, fitted carpets, window dressings, and a fireplace, that could be yours sooner than you think!
We can help you Move for Free or why not ask about our Home Exchange package?
– Contact us for more information
Move for Free* or up to £16,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in Oxfordshire and nearby
Join one of our Information Sessions
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Excellent town centre location!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
LAST ONE REMAINING!