Retirement Apartments in Bridgnorth
Churchill is excited to be bringing a collection of 50 one and two bedroom flats in Bridgnorth, purposefully designed and located close to local amenities to make it easy to live an active, independent lifestyle. Planning permission has been granted and construction is underway, we anticipate first occupations to be early 2022 . Register your details to be kept up to date with the progress of this development.
We will be holding our launch event for Mortimer Lodge Thursday 28th October – call us on 0800 458 1856 to confirm your place and find out more!
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Everything you need in Bridgnorth
This development of retirement homes in Bridgnorth is located on Innage Lane, a 200 metre walk to the beginning of the High Street in High Town. It’s a town divided in two – a high town and a low town and was once the busiest river ports in Europe.
- A thriving market town boasting an eclectic mix of high street retailers and boutique stores, banks, post office, cafes and restaurants.
- The Severn, clear and unpolluted, is a quiet haven for anglers, walkers and wildlife. 18th century writers compared Bridgnorth’s spectacular setting to old Jerusalem, or even Gibraltar.
- Bridgnorth offers beautiful places of nature and scenic walking through Ropewalk Dingle Countryside Site along with golfers being treated to Bridgnorth Golf Course just over one mile from our development.
- Popular attractions include The Severn Valley Railway (Britain’s premier steam railway), 16 miles of glorious countryside and restored stations and the Ironbridge Gorge Museums.
- Each Saturday the high street and Meredith’s Yard are filled with traders selling everything from fresh fish and fair-trade produce, to lawnmowers! Beneath the arches of the town hall, local people set out their stalls each Friday, Saturday and Sunday, offering plants, preserves and produce, cakes, flowers and crafts.
- The town has won five consecutive gold medals in the Britain in Bloom competition and a silver award in the European floral competition. Dozens of professional painters, potters, sculptors, and carvers draw their inspiration from the stunning beauty of this part of Shropshire and their work can be seen in many of the local galleries.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Mortimer Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Leisure Centre
- Tea Rooms
- Post Office
- Convivence Store
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions