Retirement Apartments in Haverhill
Weavers Lodge is a stunning brand new collection of 50 one and two bedroom retirement homes, located in the market town of Haverhill. This development is close by to the bustling town that houses a selection of retailers, cafes and eateries in which you can wile away the days. With the stunning countryside on your doorstep, this is the perfect place for those looking for an active lifestyle.
This is a popular development, so get in touch with our team today to book an appointment to view the Show Complex at this stunning Lodge.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Landscaped garden with seating areas
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Secure entrance from car park
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
The market town of Haverhill
Discover new retirement homes in Haverhill, a market town on the edge of Suffolk, close to the Cambridgeshire and Essex borders. It is surrounded by countryside, with stunning views and routes for scenic walks just a short distance away.
- Close to this development is a bustling town with several cafes, eateries and shops in which the days can be wiled away. There are supermarkets close by, along with a leisure centre for the more active members of the community. The nearby golf club is another option for some gentle exercise.
- A cinema and a fish and chip shop are also just a short distance away, while the doctor’s surgery is down the road from the development. Haverhill offers all the modern features you would expect, while still retaining a little of that old fashioned charm.
- The market still runs today in the Market Square on Fridays and the High Street on Saturdays. Fresh fish, fruit, vegetables, cheeses and even carpet can be bought from the traders at the market, so you’ll find plenty of goods on offer. Purchase your weekly food shop from the locals, some of whom have had stalls in Haverhill market for over 25 years.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Weavers Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
More properties in Suffolk and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission