Retirement homes in Oxted
Call us to book your appointment to view our stunning new Show Complex!
In this Surrey town you will be located nearby to some stunning buildings including St Mary’s Church, which has stood proudly in the town for the last 900 years! You’ll also be located in close proximity to leisure amenities, entertainment venues and plenty of cafes and restaurants.
Our retirement homes in Oxted are designed to maximise a sociable retirement lifestyle. You can enjoy the luxurious comfort of your retirement apartment, share memories with fellow retirees in the Owners’ Lounge or explore the area and beyond! Whichever you prefer at Churchill Retirement Living we make it our mission to provide you with the opportunity for your dream retirement lifestyle.
All our retirement developments across the country including Oxted have been designed with the upmost care to make your retirement years easier and comfortable, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement lifestyle.
Our one- and two-bedroom apartments are designed with plenty of space, luxury and the kitchen essentials you need to make those perfect meals.
All our retirement apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All our Lodge’s benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Close to Master Park
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retirement on the edge of the North Downs
Oxted is a town in the county of Surrey, close to the Sussex and Kent border and charmingly placed at the foot of the North Downs.
- Oxted offers a variety of leisure amenities, which includes Tandridge Leisure Centre, offering a wide range of facilities to include a swimming pool, gym and studio, and the Barn Theatre where you can choose from a variety of entertainment. Plus, a little further afield Oxted boast Titsey Place, a stunning stately home and gardens.
- Master Park, which is in the heart of the town, is home to Oxted and Limpsfield Cricket Club as well as many community events that take place throughout the year, which includes the annual Pram Race.
- The delightful High Street offers a wide range of shopping facilities along with a selection of coffee shops and eateries.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Charrington Lodge
- Titsey Place and Gardens
- Godstone Farm and Play Barn
- Barn Theatre
- Limpsfield Common
- Tandridge Lake
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* or up to £20,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
Churchill Retirement Living has given a warm welcome to its first new apartment Owners at Charrington Lodge in the heart of Oxted, where a thriving community is taking shape and the new properties are selling fast.
More properties in Surrey and nearby
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Prices from £274,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £399,950
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Prices from £324,950
Town Centre Location
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Prices from £249,950
This popular development is now fully reserved
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!
Last One Remaining!
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £284,950
Show Complex Now Open
Prices from £299,950
Excellent town centre location!