Retirement properties in Epsom
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
View our beautifully designed one and two-bedroom Show Apartments, relaxing Owners’ Lounge and Guest Suite and discover more about the Churchill lifestyle.
Stanley Lodge is a development of 34 one and two bedroom apartments in Tattenham Corner, which is a suburban village located in the historic market town of Epsom, in Surrey close to Epsom Racecourse and Epsom Downs. Buses service Tattenham Corner, Epsom and the surrounding areas and there is a train station in both Tattenham Corner and Epsom.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 0.1 mile to local shops and Health Centre
- 0.2 miles to Railway Station
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with seating areas
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Charming village in Surrey
Tattenham Corner is a suburban village located in the historic market town of Epsom, in Surrey. Once known as a spa town due to the healing Epsom salts, Epsom is best recognised for the Epsom Downs Racecourse and the celebrated Derby which dates back to 1780.
- There is a selection of eateries, a pharmacy, a selection of shops, butchers, barbers, hairdressers and dry cleaners. There is also a doctor’s, dentist and library. Located just over half a mile away is Tadworth Leisure and Community Centre.
- Inside the main town of Epsom you will find an abundance of things to do. The high street and the Ashley Centre are filled with a variety of shops and eateries. Throughout the year a host of productions are shown in Epsom Playhouse; ranging from an eclectic mix of musicals, dances and dramas. In addition, there is a cinema, library and local swimming pool and gym.
- Epsom and its surrounding area sits amongst the North Downs which is nestled just North of the Surrey Hills, known as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Buses service Tattenham Corner, Epsom and the surrounding areas and there is a train station in both Tattenham Corner and Epsom.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Stanley Lodge
- Post Office
- Train Station
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Celebrate the season with Churchill and enjoy Christmas drinks, refreshments and festive cheer. Bring along your friends and family and discover the Churchill lifestyle!
RSVP to book your place
School Christmas Carol Concert
Join us for festive treats whilst enjoying a selection of Christmas Carol’s performed by the local primary school in our relaxing Owner’s Lounge, whilst seeing how good retirement can be.
RSVP to book your place
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events
Move for Free* or up to £20,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
Carole Evans had plenty of preconceptions about the retirement living lifestyle, and she didn’t think it would be for her. However, after a visit to Churchill Retirement Living’s Stanley Lodge in Epsom, she discovered the reality with her own eyes and it was not at all what she had expected – it was much better!
More properties in Surrey and nearby
Prices from £324,950
Prices from £350,000
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Prices from £249,950
This popular development is now fully reserved
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £274,950
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Prices from £350,000
Last One Remaining!
OVER 75% SOLD
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Prices from £299,950
Excellent town centre location!
Final Apartment Available – Don’t Miss Out
Over 50% SOLD!
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Town Centre Location
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!