Retirement Apartments in East Wittering
Due to popular demand Tamarisk Lodge has now Sold out Our nearest selling development is Harington Lodge in the beautiful cathedral city of Chichester, where there is a wide selection of apartments available. For further information on Harington Lodge, please click here.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Blue Flag Award Winning beaches
Tamarisk Lodge is ideally located close to the seafront at Bracklesham and the shopping area of East Wittering, where you will find national and independent retailers as a well as a medical centre.
- The village centre and sea front can be found within half a mile of this new development and a comprehensive range of features for your day to day needs are offered, along with a vast array of independent shopping features.
- The unique shape of the coastline provides ideal conditions for a variety of water sports. East Wittering and Bracklesham boast some of the best surfing beaches on the central southern coast, providing year-round activity that attracts many visitors to the area. Bracklesham is also a great location for divers because the wreck of the warship Hazardous is in close proximity.
- East Wittering was used for a dummy run of the D-Day landings but remains a peaceful, quiet seaside village. It is also considered to be one of the Thankful Villages – a place that suffered no fatalities in the First World War.
- Nearby West Wittering Beach has been awarded the Blue Flag, making it an ideal location to take the family for a day out at the seaside.
- East Wittering is in West Sussex and lies approximately six miles south west of Chichester.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Tamarisk Lodge
- Witterings Health Centre
- The Witterings Dental Practice
- Lloyds Bank
- Wittering Pharmacy
- Witterings and District Bowls Club
- The Wittering Royal British Legion
- Tesco Express
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Sussex and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
OVER 40% SOLD!
Show Complex Now Open!
Show Complex Now Open!
Last Opportunity to Buy!
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Roof Terrace Lounge
Low Maintenance Living