Retirement Homes in Knowle, West Midlands
Churchill Retirement Living provides an attractive retirement property located in the heart of Knowle.
A collection 28 one and two-bedroom homes in Knowle are available for sale and are within easy reach of high street shops, cafes, and pubs which this charming village has to offer. Experience the relaxing lifestyle of Knowle, a small town known for its historic buildings, green spaces, and countryside perfect for walkers.
With only one apartment remaining, don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy your retirement in this stunning town.
For an exclusive tour of the last one bedroom apartment, please call us on 01564 791740 to avoid disappointment.
All of our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained providing you with privacy and peace when you want it. There is a choice of one and two-bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
These apartments in Knowle have passed inspection by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
The village of Knowle …
The pretty village of Knowle remains a highly sought after place to live with an impressive collection of historic buildings some of which date back to the early 15th Century.
- The high street has a wonderful collection of independent shops as well as a small precinct, all are within a short walk.
- The shops include a Tesco Metro, jewellers, boutique clothes shops, opticians, hairdressers, dentist, travel agents cafes, restaurants and pubs.
- Other key local amenities include a post office, selection of banks and building societies, doctors’ surgery and a library.
- Knowle is well placed to explore the delights of the local area including two superb National Trust houses as well as parks and trips to the Touchwood Shopping Centre in Solihull, which boasts a wide range of shops and a large John Lewis store.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Eleanor Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Convenience Store
- Post Office
- Village Hall
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 14 – £344,950
A stunning one bedroom apartment on the first floor, with carpets, light fittings, a fireplace and blinds included that could be yours sooner than you think!
We can help you Move for Free or why not ask about our Home Exchange package?
– Contact us for more information.
Move for Free* or up to £11,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in West Midlands and nearby
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Show Complex now open
Join one of our Information Sessions
Low Maintenance LIfestyle
Low Maintenance Lifestyle