Retirement Apartments in Knowle
Located in the heart of Knowle, Eleanor Lodge is an attractive development of 28 one and two bedroom apartments within easy reach of the array of independent and high street shops, eateries and cafes which this charming village has to offer. We are now 80% sold at Eleanor Lodge – Don’t miss out, call today to book your priority appointment.
We have recently introduced our Experience Apartment, allowing you to trial the Churchill Retirement lifestyle in one of our beautiful apartments before you buy. Your stay will also allow you to meet the Lodge Manager and other Owners in our Coffee Bar and Owners Lounge and enjoy the landscaped gardens, why not try it for yourself and discover how comfortable and relaxing your new apartment can be.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
The village of Knowle…
The pretty village of Knowle remains a highly sought after place to live with an impressive collection of historic buildings some of which date back to the early 15th Century.
- The high street has a wonderful collection of independent shops as well as a small precinct, all are within a short walk.
- The shops include a Tesco Metro, jewellers, boutique clothes shops, opticians, hairdressers, dentist, travel agents cafes, restaurants and pubs.
- Other key local amenities include a post office, selection of banks and building societies, doctors’ surgery and a library.
- Knowle is well placed to explore the delights of the local area including two superb National Trust houses as well as parks and trips to the Touchwood Shopping Centre in Solihull, which boasts a wide range of shops and a large John Lewis store.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Eleanor Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Convivence Store
- Post Office
- Village Hall
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in West Midlands and nearby
ONE APARTMENT REMAINING!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
LAST ONE REMAINING!
Show Complex Open!
Show Complex Now Open!