Retirement Apartments in King's Heath
This outstanding site in the heart of King’s Heath has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living. We are currently awaiting planning permission, register your interest now for updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- ‘Premier Guarantee’ warranty
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Intruder alarm system
- Landscaped garden
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retire to King’s Heath
King’s Heath is a suburb of South Birmingham located just 4 miles from the city centre. The local community still refers to Kings Heath as a “village” even though it has been part of Birmingham for over a century.
- King’s Heath town centre is just a 3 minute. flat, walk away from the proposed development. The High street has an attractive public square which is used as a venue for a monthly farmers’ market and other events.
- A number of independent shops can be found on the side roads off the High Street, leading to an influx of boutiques and the start of an organic café culture.
- Opposite the proposed development is a Lidl supermarket and you will find a branch of Wilko, just around the corner, on the High Street. There is also a large ASDA and Sainsbury’s less than a 5-minute flat walk from the proposed development.
- The nearby All Saints Centre offers a hub of enjoyment to future owners as it is not only home to the Birmingham Clarion Singers and Farmers Market but also offers activities including fitness and Zumba, Meditation, the Village Square Gardening Club, a Café and live music.
- Shoppers of all kinds are well catered for with a vast variety of branded and independent retailers including W H Smith, Clarks, Burton, Peacocks and Dorothy Perkins together with an array of convenience, card, gift shops and an antique and curios shop.
- King’s Heath is serviced by National Express West Midlands bus routes to Birmingham city centre, Druids Heath, Solihull and more
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- King’s Heath
- Post Office
- Medical Centre
- Farmers Market
- Community Centre
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions