Retirement Apartments in King's Heath
This outstanding site in the heart of King’s Heath has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living.
Planning permission has bee granted, register your interest now for updates!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Retire to King’s Heath
King’s Heath is a suburb of South Birmingham located just 4 miles from the city centre. The local community still refers to Kings Heath as a “village” even though it has been part of Birmingham for over a century.
- King’s Heath town centre is just a 3 minute. flat, walk away from the proposed development. The High street has an attractive public square which is used as a venue for a monthly farmers’ market and other events.
- A number of independent shops can be found on the side roads off the High Street, leading to an influx of boutiques and the start of an organic café culture.
- Opposite the proposed development is a Lidl supermarket and you will find a branch of Wilko, just around the corner, on the High Street. There is also a large ASDA and Sainsbury’s less than a 5-minute flat walk from the proposed development.
- The nearby All Saints Centre offers a hub of enjoyment to future owners as it is not only home to the Birmingham Clarion Singers and Farmers Market but also offers activities including fitness and Zumba, Meditation, the Village Square Gardening Club, a Café and live music.
- Shoppers of all kinds are well catered for with a vast variety of branded and independent retailers including W H Smith, Clarks, Burton, Peacocks and Dorothy Perkins together with an array of convenience, card, gift shops and an antique and curios shop.
- King’s Heath is serviced by National Express West Midlands bus routes to Birmingham city centre, Druids Heath, Solihull and more
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- King’s Heath
- Post Office
- Medical Centre
- Farmers Market
- Community Centre
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in West Midlands and nearby
ONE APARTMENT REMAINING!
Show Complex Open!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
LAST ONE REMAINING!