Retirement properties in Birmingham
We are thrilled to announce that we are now selling at St. Nicolas Lodge; a collection of 38 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in Kings Norton, Birmingham.
Situated in the Birmingham area these retirement apartments close to transport links, restaurants, shops and parks making St. Nicolas Lodge perfect for both an active and fulfilling retirement.
Call us on 0121 4689 363 to view our Show Apartments and find out more!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Discover the pretty town of Kings Norton
A pretty village sitting on the outskirts of Birmingham, Kings Norton offers the best of both worlds when it comes to living a peaceful life. With a rich history, there is plenty to explore in this classic English village, with the city of Birmingham also on your doorstep.
- Whilst only a small village, Kings Norton has plenty to offer. With an array of shops, cafes and amenities, you’ll have everything you need close by.
- Kings Norton Park is a popular urban park in the village, perfect for a picnic with family or friends during the summer or an autumnal stroll.
- St Nicolas’ Church is a must-see as a beautiful piece of architecture in the village.
- Well worth a visit is The Saracens Head, adjacent to the Church’s courtyard. This was once the bailiff’s house and manorial court and is a little piece of history nestled in this pretty community.
- The Avon Ring is a canal ring which connects the major towns of Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Tewkesbury and Worcester. Hop aboard and explore these nearby towns.
- The village sits on the outskirts of Birmingham and with fantastic transport links, this makes Kings Norton the perfect location for those looking for an active lifestyle. Discover the city of Birmingham and all that it has to offer.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- St. Nicolas Lodge
- Farmers Market
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment 13 – £272,950
A stunning ground floor, west facing one bedroom apartment including carpets and a patio onto the stunning Communal Gardens, that could be yours sooner than you think!
We can help you Move for Free or why not ask about our Home Exchange package?
– Contact us for more information
Move for Free* or up to £11,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in West Midlands and nearby
Show Complex now open
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
LAST ONE REMAINING!
Low Maintenance LIfestyle