Retirement properties in Chichester
Harington Lodge is a stylish development of 35 retirement apartments set in beautiful landscaped gardens and located in the heart of Chichester. The Daily Telegraph named Chichester as one of the “Best places across the country in which to enjoy an active retirement”.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Active and welcoming Gardening Club
- Exclusive Lodge club membership
- Large, mature and beautiful landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Secure camera entry system
- Short walk to local amenities and bus stops
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
City, coast and countryside
Chichester is a cathedral city in West Sussex and is the only city in the county. Situated at the foot of the South Downs, Chichester is surrounded by beautiful countryside, sandy beaches, fishing villages and historical attractions.
- One of the city’s main attractions is Chichester Harbour, a large natural harbour to the south west of the city and a short walk from the Lodge.
- This new development is situated in the heart of the city, with an array of amenities in close proximity including a number of eateries, a shopping centre, a pharmacy, hairdresser and day spa.
- Chichester Cathedral is easily accessible within a short stroll.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Harington Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Chichester Festival Theatre
- The Novium Museum
- Chichester Harbour & Fishbourne Nature Reserve Walking Trails
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Apartment Owner Sheila Davis is loving the independence and peace of mind since her move to Churchill Retirement Living’s Harington Lodge development in Chichester.
More properties in Berkshire and nearby
Register Your Interest Today
Prices from £339.950
Over 50% SOLD!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Over 50% SOLD!
Don’t Miss Out – Final apartment available
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Moving packages available!
This popular development is now sold out
Prices from £350,000
Don’t Miss Out – 95% Sold
Excellent town centre location!
Prices from £399,950