Retirement Apartments in Haywards Health
Petlands Lodge is a beautiful development of 43 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in Haywards Heath, a market town in West Sussex which offers a variety of historical attractions, gardens and places of interest to discover in your retirement years. The town is well served by public transport, Haywards Heath Railway Station offers services to London Blackfriars, London Kings Cross and Brighton with regular bus services to the surrounding towns and villages. Due to popular demand Petlands Lodge has now Sold out – check out our other properties in West Sussex.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Atrium to first and second floors with view to South Downs
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Electric car store
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Guest suite
- Intruder alarm system
- Landscaped garden
- Lift to all floors
- On-site lodge manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar,
- Secure entrance from car park
- Visitor spaces
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
In the heart of Haywards Heath
The town centre is home to a wide range of shops from high street brands to boutiques and specialist shops, there is also a varied choice of eateries, bistros and wine bars, catering for all tastes.
- Clair Hall, which is widely regarded as a hub of the community, hosts numerous events throughout the year. This wide ranging mix comprises of anything from comedy nights, to cinema evenings and music events. In addition, the Dolphin Leisure Centre offers swimming, classes, tennis and short mat bowls – satisfying all leisurely pursuits.
- Beech Hurst Gardens boasts a lovely miniature railway, meanwhile Victoria Park possess stunning views of the South Downs.
- Ashdown Forest and the High Weald are nearby and the villages of Cuckfield, Lindfield, Staplefield and Slaugham are located within close proximity and make for lovely walks.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Petlands Lodge
- Post Office
- Victoria Park
- Train Station
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Everyone who attended the Official Opening of Petlands Lodge in Haywards Heath not only had the chance to share in the celebrations as the development was officially unveiled, but also had a unique opportunity to meet one of Britain’s favourite TV personalities, Dame Esther Rantzen DBE. Petlands Lodge on Church Road, comprises 43 one and
Retirees in West Sussex are being attracted to the independent lifestyle on offer at Churchill Retirement Living’s Petlands Lodge in Haywards Heath, where a thriving community is starting to take shape. Helping Owners to settle into their new apartments is Lodge Manager Vanessa Conroy, who is on-site five days a week and oversees the day-to-day