Retirement properties in Southwater
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this new site in Southwater which is perfectly located for the local shopping amenities. Surrounded by countryside Southwater Village has all you need for your day to day needs from a Co-Op, selection of eateries, medical centre, leisure centre and library.
The transport links to both London and Brighton make the area popular for both commuters and people to be near the coast.
This site is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your details with us today and receive updates for this retirement development, coming soon!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Attractive large village
Southwater is a fast growing large village, south of Horsham. The village centre is very attractive after a modernisation programme which has given it the feel of a small modern town.
- Surrounded by countryside Southwater Village has all you need for your day to day needs from a Co-Op, selection of eaterires, medical centre, leisure centre and library.
- Southwater Country Park is the real jewel in the village. Southwater Country Park has 70 acres of attractive water and landscape which is enjoyed by both people and wildlife. Based around the former brickworks, which produced hundreds of millions of bricks for London’s sewers in the first part of the twentieth century.
- Hire a bike and follow the Downs Link Path from Southwater all the way to Shoreham and back
- Nearby town of Horsham is a mixture of old and new, with historic streets wrapped around Swan Walk shopping centre in the heart of the town.
- The transport links to both London and Brighton make the area popular for both Commuters and people to be near the coast.
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
- Southwater Country Park
- Knepp Castle
- Larkins Park
- Sumners Lake
- Leonardslee Gardens
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Churchill Retirement Living are also awaiting planning for an exclusive collection of two bedroom retirement cottages to Southwater.
Living in a Churchill cottage provides you with the independence you have enjoyed throughout your life, but with the additional Lodge Club membership cottage Owners can benefit from the events programme in the communal Lounge, from cheese and wine evenings to keep fit classes.
More properties in West Sussex and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £324,950
Prices from £399,950
Prices from £274,950
Prices from £249,950
This popular development is now fully reserved
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Boutique Style Development
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £299,950
Over 50% SOLD!
Final Apartment Available – Don’t Miss Out
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
OVER 75% SOLD
Last One Remaining!
Excellent town centre location!
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Prices from £284,950