Retirement Apartments in East Wittering
Tamarisk Lodge is a delightful development of 26 one and two bedroom retirement apartments situated on Stocks Lane in the seaside village of East Wittering. The development has an Owners’ Lounge with a patio, Guest Suite, a lift to all floors, landscaped gardens and a Lodge Manager.
Show home for sale
Apartment 12 is a one bedroom apartment located on the first floor at Tamarisk Lodge. The apartment faces east overlooking Stocks Lane and has a fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances, mirrored wardrobes in the bedroom and a shower room. The apartment comes complete with carpets, curtains and fireplace already fitted.
Well-located for both the local shops and the village’s Blue Flag award-winning beaches, Tamarisk Lodge is the perfect location to enjoy your retirement.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Guest suite
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- On-site lodge manager
- Owners' Lounge with patio
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Blue Flag Award Winning beaches
Tamarisk Lodge is ideally located close to the seafront at Bracklesham and the shopping area of East Wittering, where you will find national and independent retailers as a well as a medical centre.
- The village centre and sea front can be found within half a mile of this new development and a comprehensive range of features for your day to day needs are offered, along with a vast array of independent shopping features.
- The unique shape of the coastline provides ideal conditions for a variety of water sports. East Wittering and Bracklesham boast some of the best surfing beaches on the central southern coast, providing year-round activity that attracts many visitors to the area. Bracklesham is also a great location for divers because the wreck of the warship Hazardous is in close proximity.
- East Wittering was used for a dummy run of the D-Day landings but remains a peaceful, quiet seaside village. It is also considered to be one of the Thankful Villages – a place that suffered no fatalities in the First World War.
- Nearby West Wittering Beach has been awarded the Blue Flag, making it an ideal location to take the family for a day out at the seaside.
- East Wittering is in West Sussex and lies approximately six miles south west of Chichester.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Tamarisk Lodge
- Witterings Health Centre
- The Witterings Dental Practice
- Lloyds Bank
- Wittering Pharmacy
- Witterings and District Bowls Club
- The Wittering Royal British Legion
- Tesco Express
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions