Retirement Apartments in Malmesbury
William Lodge is a delightful development of 26 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located on the bank of the River Avon in this wonderful market town. With a thriving town centre including a selection of high street and independent retailers, as well as green open spaces and beautiful countryside to explore, Malmesbury has everything you could need to make this town your new home.
This development is now 75% sold so don’t miss out, make an appointment to view today!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar on ground floor
- Riverside Terrace
- Secure camera entry system
- Separate cloakrooms in selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Riverside living in Malmesbury
Set atop a perfect flat hill encircled by the River Avon on the edge of the Cotswolds, Malmesbury is said to be one of the oldest continually inhabited town in England. The market town is called the “Queen of the Hilltop Towns” and is steeped in history spanning more than 1,000 years.
- William Lodge is well located for the town’s thriving high street with an array of independent retailers and a weekly farmers’ and artisan market.
- At the heart of the town, is the elaborately engraved 15th Century Market Cross, one of the best preserved of its kind in the country.
- The town’s medieval streets – with their old courtroom, shops and inns – are dominated by the beautiful 7th Century Abbey, one of England’s most historic sites.
- Malmesbury is also home to many annual musical, cultural and food events and festivals, as well as being perfectly placed to enjoy the Georgian Spa City of Bath with its classical architecture, Roman baths, majestic Abbey and extensive shopping facilities.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- William Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Deli & Wholefoods Store
- Community Centre
- Athelstan Museum
- The Abbey House Gardens
- Coffee Shop
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
The Mayor and Mayoress of Malmesbury called by at William Lodge development earlier this month to join apartment Owners for their weekly Friday Fizz event to celebrate the freedom to socialise this summer.
More properties in Wiltshire and nearby
Book a visit today!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Last One Remaining
All now reserved!
LAST 1 REMAINING!
Awaiting Planning Permission