Retirement Properties in Evesham
We’re delighted to announce the launch of a brand new development of retirement properties in Evesham, a traditional market town of in the heart of Worcestershire, framed by the River Avon.
Launching in spring 2024, Charles Lodge features a selection 49 one and two bedroom beautiful apartments along with landscaped gardens and an Owners’ Lounge for socialising with neighbours and friends.
We are also excited to be bringing an exclusive collection of 7 two-bedroom retirement cottages to Evesham too.
With everything on your doorstep both Charles Lodge and Bewick Court offer the perfect opportunities to enjoy an active, relaxing and fulfilling retirement.
Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Balconies on selected apartments
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Quaint market town on the edge of the Cotswolds
It lies within the Vale of Evesham, a famous horticulatural area and renowned for market gardening including asparagus. From the tranquil banks of the river Avon to the undulating hills and peaceful wooded slopes of the Cotswolds, the Vale offers some of the prettiest countryside in the United Kingdom.
The development is perfectly located just a short walk from the high street and close to local amenities.
- Abbey Park is an ideal place for a family day out, with plenty to keep people of all ages amused, plus it is free to visit. The setting includes a natural terrace with excellent views over the river Avon from the higher levels.
- Nearby Broadway with its classic Cotswolds facades is a hive of activity Enjoy its great eateries; independent shops and galleries wit many attractions, including the state of the art Children’s Activity Park, Broadway Tower, Broadway Museum & Art Gallery.
- Evesham Abbey makes a powerful visit, it lies in beautiful grounds set out in a series of monastic gardens where visitors can see the remains of old fish ponds together with a pretty 18th century garden featuring herbs and other delicate plants.
- The Handsam Boat Company offer a variety of scenic boat trips down the River Avon at Evesham, departing from the award winning Abbey Park, where you can also picnic to a live musical accompaniment on Sundays in summer.
- The Almonry exhibitions span 12 rooms and covers pretty much the whole of recorded time for the region, from prehistoric displays to Anglo-Saxon burial treasure, through to textile, horticultural and social history.
- Evesham Arts Centre Is Evesham’s leading venue for live entertainment, offering a diverse programme of events from dance to drama, concerts from rock to classical, comedy, pantomimes, musical theatre, workshops and so much more.
- The Regal Cinema Shows a wide range of new releases, art house films and cult classics, in luxurious Art Deco surroundings.
- The Evesham Vale Light Railway runs daily during school holidays and every weekend throughout the year.. Trains are usually steam hauled and travel for over a mile through the old apple orchards and around the country park.
- Charles Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Abbey Park
- Almonry Heritage Centre
- Handsam Boat Company
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Bewick Court is an exclusive collection of 7 two-bedroom retirement cottages offering the tranquility of a cottage lifestyle.
Each spacious kitchen and dining room offer great places to socialise, opening out onto a private, easy to maintain garden. Cottage Owners can benefit from a Lodge Club membership, providing access to social events held in the Owners’ Lounge at Charles Lodge and much more.
Bewick Court will be available to reserve off plan in spring 2024 with our first Owners moving in summer 2024.
After a successful planning appeal, Churchill Retirement Living has been granted planning permission to build 49 brand new independent living retirement apartments and 7 retirement cottages near the centre of Evesham. Regenerating the brownfield site off Swan Lane, the new development will bring a thriving new community to the heart of town, contributing around £2.4
More properties in Worcestershire and nearby
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Show Complex now open
LAST ONE REMAINING!
Low Maintenance LIfestyle
Excellent town centre location
Book a visit today!
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Prices from £249,950