Land & Planning
Our Land and Planning teams are high-performing and extremely successful, they find the right sites in the best locations and gain planning permission for our independent living retirement developments. They are supported by a forward-thinking and ambitious leadership team who have a clear and focused strategy, and importantly the appetite and funds to purchase sites.
We have absolute confidence in the UK retirement housing market and plan to invest £800m in new sites over the coming years to achieve our goals. This means exciting career opportunities are available across the country.
As a team we are extremely proud of what we do, delivering high quality sites in the right locations to ensure our Customers can enjoy a happy retirement.
There has never been a better time to join us.
We are here to help you find your perfect role
36 jobs found
Build your career with Churchill
Our exciting growth strategy provides a wealth of career opportunities for ambitious and motivated Land and Planning professionals. Whether you are looking for your first role in the industry or you are already established in your career, our bold growth plans mean you can expect to flourish and maximise your potential with Churchill Retirement Living.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary and package
- Our Land Colleagues have an attractive bonus scheme paid upon exchange
- Land Buyers OTE £90k per annum
- Most roles have a company car or car allowance
- Annual holiday benefit plus a day off for your birthday
- Ongoing investment into your personal development
- Tailored career progression opportunities
- Professional memberships paid
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Health Screening
- £200 John Lewis vouchers for expectant parents
- Colleague wellbeing initiatives
“I started my career as a Graduate Land Buyer in 2017 and I am now a Land Manager for the South West team. Working in Land involves a great level of responsibility, but with this comes opportunity. I am fortunate to be part of a team which is led with such experience and clear direction which has enabled me to make the most of the opportunities presented.”
Harry Young, Land Manager