Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Reward & Benefits: Competitive salary, Company Car or Car Allowance and excellent Colleague benefits
- Are you a Property Valuer, wondering what the next step in your career is?
- Do you have a genuine interest in the UK property market?
- Are you looking to challenge yourself and increase your knowledge experientially?
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house-building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 600 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle, fears that can be experienced by older people, and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd best company to work for and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
Our Values: TORCH – Trust / Openness / Respect / Communication / Honesty
About the role
Due to our continued growth and success, we are delighted to be expanding our Property Pricing Team. Reporting directly to the Head of Property Pricing, you will work with both our Land Acquisition teams and Sales Colleagues across all five regions, to review and assess the property prices and affordability within local catchment areas.
This role will see you intrinsically linked to the success of our business, with your advice and calculations forming part of our land valuation process and setting the selling prices of our apartments across the UK.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Review new sites being considered by the land teams and using our calculation process assess the potential selling price of the apartments and how this may impact the valuation of the site.
- Provide sound advice and suggestions to our Land Colleagues and Senior Management team on any purchase of a new site.
- Monitor rates of sale for all current selling sites and update with new local market information as conditions change.
- Review challenging selling sites and make recommendations for price adjustments.
- Visit the local area of sites under review to build your knowledge first hand.
- Monitor the property market trends at all times.
If property is your passion and you enjoy researching market conditions and analysing trends then this could be the perfect next step in your career.
The working hours for this role are 9:00am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am-5:00pm on a Friday. No weekends.
We are looking for an experienced property professional with a background in the residential property market. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the property valuation process and appreciate the impact a specific location has on price.
You will understand how fast moving the UK property market is and pride yourself on keeping up to date with changing conditions.
If you have experience in valuation, residential sales, land buying or have worked on property investment opportunities in the past this will be an advantage.
Our new Property Pricing Specialist will have strong analytical skills and be comfortable reviewing data to form their recommendations. You will be proactive, remain objective and have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Confident IT skills and the ability to write clear, concise and accurate reports are also essential skills for this opportunity.
How you will be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Company Car or Car Allowance options
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Investment into your personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Long service awards
- £200 John Lewis vouchers for all expectant parents
- Colleague recommendation bonus scheme
- Colleague well-being initiatives and Ambassadors
- Socially conscious company with our own charitable foundation who offer a fund-matching programme for Colleagues
If you want to be part of our success, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GRP1230