Job Title: Secretary to Group Sales & Marketing Director
Reward & Benefits: Competitive Salary and Excellent Colleague Benefits
We are Churchill Retirement Living, the fastest growing company in the UK retirement house building sector and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re a family-run, privately-owned business and we’re going places. We’re proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing 600 people and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
We’ve won a host of awards; most recently we have been recognised by The Sunday Times as the 3rd best company to work for and in 2016 we became the first ever retirement living specialist to have been named overall ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ by the WhatHouse? Awards.
About the role
The Secretary to Group Sales & Marketing Director is an integral support role; you will work directly for an Operations Board Director whilst also being a key part of our Group Sales & Marketing team.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. You will be responsible for managing shifting priorities with calm efficiency, organising a busy diary and building a network of strong relationships across the regions to make things happen.
You will thoroughly enjoy this varied role, where your duties will include;
- Providing comprehensive support to a long standing Director who leads Churchill’s Sales & Marketing strategy, activity and results across the five regions.
- Completing a breadth of administrative tasks including: managing an active calendar, preparing presentations, composing correspondence and reports as directed and taking minutes and actions from meetings.
- Identifying and anticipating priorities and thinking ahead of upcoming projects, meetings and requirements is important.
- Following up on requests for information and ensuring reports from the regions are received in a timely manner.
- Working closely and effectively with the Group Sales & Marketing team in addition to the regional teams across the UK.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 am until 5.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am until 5.00 pm
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and personable Secretary or Senior Administrator who will enjoy a busy and varied role in a dynamic and team orientated environment. You will have the proven ability to support a Senior Director whether this be as Secretary, Personal Assistant or Team Administrator.
Our new Secretary will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly organised with a structured and timely approach to their work. You will also be able to work outside of your routine, think on your feet and pride yourself on your organisational skills.
We are also looking for someone with strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; you will also be confident using databases and learning new systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Churchill at a really exciting time!
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- John Lewis vouchers - £200 to all expectant parents
- Professional Subscriptions
- Investment into your personal development
- Colleague introduction reward scheme
- Charity first company with fund matching programme
- Colleague wellbeing initiatives and ambassadors
If you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number GRP1233
Our Company Values TORCH: Trust/Openness/Respect/Communication/Honest