Too many things to move? Together we can sort it. Don't let too much old stuff put you off choosing the right sized new home for the life you want to live.
We can offer experienced, professional help with moving house, such as advice on what to take to your new home and help with sorting out and packing your most treasured possessions. We can advise you what will fit and what to do with the stuff you no longer need.
Removal Service - Leave the heavy lifting to us
Packing all of your belongings and transporting them to your new home is one of the biggest hassles of moving, which is why Churchill takes care of it for you.
We have partnered up with Britannia Movers International, one of the most well-known removal specialists in the country, to bring you the most convenient removal service possible.
The team at Britannia will come in and carefully pack all of your belongings, transport them to your new apartment, and help unpack them all for you. They'll also arrange for any unwanted items* to be taken to a local charity of your choice*.
Our removal service is included in your Move With Ease package, so the worries you may have about moving disappear, leaving you free to look forward to your new lifestyle.
Benefits of our removal service
- A packing and unpacking service*
- Your own personal move coordinator
- Inclusive removals package
- No worries about the physical strain of moving
- An experienced team of removal experts on hand
*Terms and conditions apply. Please click here for further details.
Senior downsizing services
Downsizing can be daunting, which is why we work with The Senior Move Partnership to help take the strain out of the process. They are experts in helping retired people move, giving you a helping hand to make things easier. Our specialist downsizing service will give you an experienced Move Coordinator, who will offer you bespoke support for the aspects of your move that you are most concerned with.
A simple process
Your Move Coordinator will call you to discuss the different aspects of the move. You will then decide on how you would like them to help you with the move.
Your Senior Move Coordinator can support you by:
- Helping to alleviate any concerns regarding the move prior to reservation
- Helping you plan the layout of the furniture in your new home, creating furniture floor plans
- Helping you to sort through cupboards, downsizing kitchens, wardrobes and study rooms
- Organising the disposal of any furniture or belongings you decide not to take with you
- Helping arrange the clearance of lofts and sheds
- Arranging changes of address and transfer of utilities
- Helping unpack and set up your new apartment after move in day
Benefits of working with a Senior Move Coordinator
- Receive bespoke support to meet your needs
- A helpful friend to discuss any aspects of moving with
- An effective solution to downsizing
- A smooth relocation to your new apartment
For more information about these services, please get in touch with our friendly team today by calling 0800 458 1856.