Retirement Apartments in Newport Pagnell
We’re delighted to announce that we have acquired a site for brand new retirement apartments in the market town of Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire. This site is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your details today to be amongst the first to receive updates!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Attractive market town
Newport Pagnell is located within the Borough of Milton Keynes and has an active and picturesque town centre offering easy access to all required amenities including a Co-op food store, pharmacy, opticians, coffee shops, and a wide selection of retail and restaurant outlets. With a rich heritage and culture, it’s no wonder Newport Pagnell is a sought-after place to live.
- The town’s heritage trail takes you on a walking tour of the area and points out places of historical interest including the parish church which has been described as the Cathedral of North Buckinghamshire. The varied riverside walks provide a pleasant relief from the bustling town centre
- Newport Pagnell boasts a large range of sporting and leisure activities, along with a full programme of events throughout the year meaning there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Being a traditional market town, a farmers market takes place on the third Friday of evert month, offering the perfect opportunity to pick up local produce from meat, vegetables, cakes, jams and sauces.
- Newport Pagnell is a fantastic location and is extremely well connected! The M1 is only moments away allowing easy road access and the nearby rail stations of Wolverton and Milton Keynes Central offer regular services to London, Northampton, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Newport Pagnell
- Doctors Surgery
- Post Office
- Convenience Store
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Buckinghamshire and nearby
One & two bedroom apartments
Awaiting Planning Permission
Show Complex Now Open!
Churchill Experience Apartment available
Low Maintenance Living