Retirement properties in Beeston
Churchill Retirement Living will soon be launching Gilbert Lodge, a collection of 53 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in Beeston which includes a communal Owners’ Lounge and Coffee Bar. Beeston high street is less than 2 minutes from Gilbert Lodge, and a tram stop is just outside for easy access to Nottingham City Centre.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Vibrant town in the heart of Nottingham
Beeston offers a bustling pedestrianised high street less than 2 minutes from the development. With a Co-op right outside together with a Tesco Extra, Sainsburys, Boots and several other major shops nearby. The town also has a variety of cafes and restaurants. The location of this new development is very conveniently situated.
- Nottingham City Centre is less than 15 minutes away by bus or tram, with a tram stop conveniently located right outside the development.
- For book lovers Beeston library is less than a 5 minute walk from the development.
- The nearby Chilwell Olympia Sports Centre is the hub for numerous friendly clubs and has a welcoming environment. With various classes available Chilwell Sports and Leisure centre is a great place to keep fit.
- Less than a 15 minute drive from Beeston Wollaton Hall and Deer Park is a lovely attraction all year round. An architectural wonder, explore the Hall’s Tudor Kitchens, Prospect Room and Admiral’s Bath while discovering Wollaton’s incredible history.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Gilbert Lodge
- Leisure Centre
- Wallaton Hall and Deer Park
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions