Retirement Apartments in Ruddington
We are pleased to have opened our Show Complex at our brand new retirement development – Manor Lodge – in Ruddington. Manor Lodge comprises of 43 one and two bedroom apartments and features a Coffee Bar and Owners’ Lounge, giving Owners the perfect place to sit together and have a catch up over a hot drink, or nestle in the corner with a good book. Our first owners have now moved in and are enjoying the retirement they deserve, call us today to find out more. Why not come along to our Garden Party on Thursday 4th August any time between 2 and 4 pm to discover what a Churchill Retirement Living lifestyle has to offer and meet like minded people.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Thriving village in the heart of Nottinghamshire
Situated in the borough of Rushcliffe, the historic village of Ruddington is in the heart of Nottinghamshire. Adding to its history there are several Grade II listed buildings – St Peter’s Church, period knitters’ workshops and cottages, all well worth a visit.
- Easily accessible to the M1 or M6.
- Supermarkets close to the development include a Sainsbury’s Local, a Co-operative and Morrisons is also less than a six-minute drive away.
- Variety of amenities close by including a Post Office, hairdressers and beauticians.
- Whether its dining out or lunch with friends, the centre of Ruddington offers a variety of local traditional and contemporary cuisine including traditional English fayre, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine as well as a traditional fish and chip restaurant and a delicatessen.
- Booklovers will be pleased to hear there is a thriving library situated less than 5 minutes from Manor Lodge.
- Ruddington Dental Practice can be found on the main High Street, with several opticians including Vision Express and Specsavers in the nearby West Bridgford.
- For lovers of the outdoors, the village offers a wealth of green areas; the Green is a small village green park area to the south of the High Street.
- Anyone not wishing to drive will find Nottingham train station is located less than half an hour away with bus stops on the doorstep.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Manor Lodge
- Post Office
- Attenborough Nature Reserve
- Highfields Park
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions