Retirements Properties in Cornwall
Churchill are delighted to announce that we have identified a site in Bude, a popular seaside town in North Cornwall. With several beaches nearby and a good selection of shops, banks, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a library, doctors’ surgery and community hospital this site is perfectly located.
Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Close to seaside and high street
- Free parking
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Bude is a popular seaside destination in North Cornwall adjacent to the Devon border and enjoys a host of local attractions:
- Enjoy a fascinating visit to Bude Castle Heritage Centre once the home of eminent inventor Sir Goldsworthy Gurney and now housing a large exhibition dedicated to his inventions.
- Enjoy a gentle stroll along the Bude Canal tow path from the town centre and enjoy some beautiful countryside views.
- Explore an excellent selection of family and dog-friendly beaches including Summerleaze, Crooklets, Widemouth Bay and Northcott Mouth Beach.
- Take a trip to Tamar Lakes Country Park which is rich with wildlife – ideal for birdwatching and hiking!