Retirement Properties in Didsbury
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired land for a proposed collection of 37 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the attractive village of Didsbury. Situated just 3 miles south of Manchester City centre, this development is located in a convenient and sustainable position that is ideally suited for retirement living.
Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
All our retirement developments across the country including Didsbury are designed with the upmost care to make your retirement years easier and comfortable, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement lifestyle.
Our one- and two-bedroom apartments are designed with plenty of space, luxury and the kitchen essentials you need to make those perfect meals.
All our retirement apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All our Lodge’s benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The Suburban Village of Manchester
Situated in the heart of the village, this proposed development is perfectly placed to enjoy Street’s independent shops and cafes as well as the local attractions that surround the area.
- Dating from public use in 1915, the Fletcher Moss Park and Parsonage Gardens are a beautiful location for a leisurely through stroll with loved ones. Whether it be Flowers, trees and shrubs, or birds and small mammals that your interested in, these gardens have something for everyone.
- Didsbury and its surrounding areas are home to several golf clubs and Didsbury Cricket Club. There are also numerous parks offering out door ‘Proactive Fitness’ bootcamps and football tournaments, for those who are looking for an fit and active retirement lifestyle.
- West Didsbury Metrolink Station, offering tram services throughout Greater Manchester, and a historic Arcade of shops, cafes and restaurants are both located on the opposite side of the road to this development.
- Just 3 miles from Manchester City Centre, you can pop on the bus or train whenever you like for a fun day out with family or friends in the bustling city.
To locate the points of interest on the map, hover over the location marker.
- Doctors Surgery
- Bowling & Tennis Club
- Fletcher Moss Park & Parsonage Gardens
- Wythenshawe Hall
- Levenshulme Waterfall
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions