Retirement Apartments in Exmouth
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this site for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the popular seaside town of Exmouth. Located on the site of the Jewson Builders’ Merchant on Lower Fore Street, the development is centrally located for the town’s High Street shops, charming cafes and is less than 0.7 miles from the seafront and two miles of golden sandy beach.
Be amongst the first to find out more and register your interest today!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 0.1 mile to local shops and Health Centre
- 20 minute walk to seafront
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden with seating areas
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Exmouth is a lively town located in East Devon at the start to The Jurassic Coast and where the River Exe meets the sea. With a two mile long sandy beach, surrounded by arable land, woodlands and heathlands yet only 10 miles from Exeter, Exmouth really is the perfect location to call home.
- Exmouth High Street offers an array of high street retailers along with specialist independent shops and a wide range of amenities including a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, WH Smith, a Post Office, banks, coffee shops, a variety of eateries and a pharmacy.
- Visit the fascinating Woodbury Common an area covering over 100 hectares of heathland and pebblebeds as well as the Iron Age Woodbury Castle which is a Scheduled Monument.
- The Exe Estuary Trail which runs from Exmouth to Exeter Quay boasts beautiful views of the Exe Estuary and is hugely popular with bird-watchers, walkers and cyclists alike.
- Exmouth is a haven for watersports and is a popular destination for sailing, kayaking and extreme sports such as Kitesurfing which is a fascinating spectator sport
- Co-op Supermarket
- Post Office (WHSmith)
- Exmouth Library
- NatWest Bank
- Fusion Hair & Beauty
- Bayleaf Café
- Imperial Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions