Retirement properties in Littlehampton
This development is now sold out. Why not look at our other developments in West Sussex.
Call us today to find out more.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 15 minute walk to seafront
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Separate cloakrooms in selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Life in Littlehampton
This is a desirable seaside town, nestled between Chichester, Arundel, Rustington, Worthing and Brighton. At the mouth of the River Arun on the English Channel, this former fishing port is the ideal place to search for flats for sale. Littlehampton is also a popular holiday destination too.
- Located just half a mile from the seafront and only 0.2 miles from the start of the High Street, this development is in an ideal location. The High Street itself offers a wide range of both local and national brand name shops, so you can pick up all the essentials on an afternoon trip into town.
- The Windmill Entertainment Centre boasts a cinema and theatre and is on the seafront, so you can enjoy the beautiful views out across the harbour after watching a film, or visit the viewing station further down the beach.
- The Harbour Park amusement park is a popular attraction and ideal for taking the grandchildren when they come to stay. Littlehampton has much to offer and this vibrant seaside town is perfect for retirement.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Hale Lodge
- Seafront East Beach
- Windmill Cinema
- Norfolk Gardens pitch and put
- East Beach Green
- Littlehampton Leisure Facilities
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
People at Churchill Retirement Living’s Hale Lodge development in Littlehampton came together recently to plant a tree in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
More properties in Berkshire and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
Awaiting Planning Permission
Off Plan Reservations
Fully furnished 2 bed just £349,950!
Over 50% SOLD!
Prices from £339.950
Don’t Miss Out – Final apartment available
Prices from £399,950
Don’t Miss Out – 95% Sold
This popular development is now sold out
Prices from £274,950
Prices from £350,000
Preview event – Wednesday 28th February
Last Chance to Buy
Boutique Style Development
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Peace of Mind With Security Built In