Retirement properties in Fareham
This outstanding site in the heart of Fareham’s vibrant town centre has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living. We are delighted to announce that construction is now underway for 37 one and two bedroom retirement apartments with first occupations expected in spring 2024. If you are looking to move sooner, why not visit our nearby selling development in Park Gate.
Don’t miss out – register now to be amongst the first to receive updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Vibrant market town in the heart of Hampshire
Fareham is a lively market town in south east Hampshire, nestled between the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth. Boasting an array of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, and benefits from being just minutes from the motorway and other transport links.
- Fareham is home to its own independent Farmers’ Markets located in the West Street precinct. On the first Saturday of the month, you will find local farmers selling their freshly grown produce for you to enjoy.
- The shopping centre in Fareham offers a multitude of high street shops including Boots, Debenhams and Next.
- Portchester Castle is just a few miles away, guarding the head of Portsmouth Harbour. Explore the history of the castle as you wander around the exhibition, and don’t miss the spiral stairway for a beautiful view of the harbour from the keep’s roof.
- Just 10 minutes away by train is Portsmouth. Perfect for a day out to Gunwharf Quays or to visit the Spinnaker Tower in this historic city.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Thackeray Lodge
- Fareham Shopping Centre
- Portchester Castle
- Hill Head Beach
- Fareham Train Station
- Golf Club
- Tea Rooms
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
Over 50% SOLD!
Now all reserved!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Prices from £344,950
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Only 2 Remaining!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Over 50% SOLD!
Don’t Miss Out – Final two apartments available
Prices from £299,950