Retirement Homes in Aldridge
We are delighted to announce that Churchill has been granted planning permission for a collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the highly sought-after town of Aldridge in the West Midlands, with first occupants expected in Summer 2024. The town is home to a bustling high street with amenities for all of your everyday needs as well as close transport links to Birmingham city centre.
Apartments will be available to reserve off plan in March 2024, register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Thriving town with everything on your doorstep
- In Aldridge town, there are a mix of well known high street brands and independent retailers, with many cafés and eateries within walking distance of the development.
- Aldridge is a great place for socialising. Local amenities include a library, community centre, post office, banks, chemist, doctors and hairdressers.
- Walsall Arboretum is a rural retreat at the heart of Walsall town centre. The park includes gardens, green spaces, play areas, and sports facilities.
- Good transport links to nearby Birmingham for shopping in the Bull Ring and Grand Central shopping centres.
- Nearby Fairlawns Hotel and Spa is a set in nearly 12 acres of landscaped grounds, Fairlawns Hotel & Spa and offers extensive fitness and spa facilities.
- Croft Lodge
- Post Office
- Doctors Surgery
- Walsall Arboretum
- Fairlawns Hotel and Spa
- New Art Gallery Walsall
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in West Midlands and nearby
Show Complex now open
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
LAST ONE REMAINING!
Low Maintenance LIfestyle