Northampton Retirement Homes
We are delighted to bring you a brand-new development in the Northamptonshire town of Brackley. Ellesmere Lodge is a collection of 52 one, two, and three bedroom retirement apartments for sale in Northamptonshire.
Expect a retirement in Brackley to be tranquil, picturesque, and full of outdoor activities for all residents to enjoy. The county of Northamptonshire has all the ingredients for a retirement lifestyle with many historic sites, gardens, parks and golf resorts to visit.
Ellesmere Lodge is well connected by road to nearby towns of Northampton and Milton Keynes meaning you are not far away from events, shopping experiences and more! You will never be short of things to do with friends, family, and fellow retiree residents.
Ellesmere Lodge is in popular demand, which is why we are holding an information session at Brackley Town Hall on Friday 24th November. Why not pop in any time between 10.30 am and 2.30 pm to meet the Sales Team, review plans and find out all about the new retirement home Ellesmere Lodge. Discover more about an active and independent retirement lifestyle with Churchill Retirement Living.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our Northamptonshire retirement homes have been perfectly designed to make life easier, enabling you to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments come completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one- and two-bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Discover the market town of Brackley
Brackley is a market town in West Northamptonshire, with good bus links to surrounding towns such as Bicester and Towcester and to larger nearby cities such as Milton Keynes, Northampton and Oxford. Historically a market town based on the wool and lace trade it boasts an abundance of amenities and is well served by supermarkets including Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Co-op.
- The town was the site of an important meeting between the barons and representatives of the King in 1215, the year of Magna Carta. King John and the barons were to have signed Magna Carta at Brackley Castle, but they eventually did so at Runnymede.
- Shop for your essentials at the weekly market day every Friday
- Join in local events such as a food fair, a folk festival and a huge carnival.
- Enjoy a wealth of leisure activities, including swimming, golf and tennis.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Ellesmere Lodge
- Brackley Castle
- Leisure Centre
- Parish Church
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Northamptonshire and nearby
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Last Few Remaining
LAST ONE REMAINING!
Excellent town centre location!