Retirement properties in Thame
Yeats Lodge is a stylish development of 41 one and two-bedroom retirement apartments ideally located with everything you need close by, to enjoy a fulfilling retirement.
Thame is a flourishing market town in the heart of Oxfordshire, perfectly located at the foot of the Chiltern Hills where you can browse around the award winning specialist shops, butchers, bakers and delicatessens or pick up a bargain at the Tuesday market. There are also a variety of leisure activities on offer with regular markets throughout the year, along with a regular arts and crafts fair hosted in the Town Hall
With over 50% sold, Yeats Lodge is the perfect place to retire – don’t want to miss out! Call us to book your viewing today!
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- French doors to an outdoor area
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Large Owners' Lounge leading to patio and garden
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Secure entrance from car park
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Making a home in Thame
Our new retirement homes are well placed in Thame to take full advantage of what this delightful town has to offer. Thame is a quintessential English market town, hosting an impressive range of independent and individual shops. The picturesque town is a popular location for filming television programmes such as Midsomer Murders.
- In Thame you can sample the delicacies from award-winning quality butchers, bakers and delicatessens, pick up a bargain at the Tuesday market, browse around some of the award-winning specialist shops, see a performance at the Thame Players Theatre or enjoy a swim at the Thame Leisure Centre.
- Oxfordshire County and Thame Show is held in the town every year and is supposedly the largest one-day agricultural show in Britain. Thame Carnival is another popular event which includes a flower festival.
- This town has all the modern amenities but is rich in history, creating a wonderful combination that makes Thame a great place to visit.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Yeats Lodge
- Waitrose Supermarket
- Post Office
- Barclays Bank
- The Dental Practice
- Cricket Club
- St Mary's Church
- Thame Museum
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Celebrate the season with Churchill and enjoy Christmas drinks, refreshments and festive cheer. Bring along your friends and family and discover the Churchill lifestyle!
RSVP to book your place
Why not check your diary and come along to one of our many events
This lovely first floor, one bedroom apartment could be yours sooner than you think!
Pop in today and find out more about these beautiful new homes and see for yourself the lifestyle on offer!
A warm welcome awaits
Move for Free* or up to £17,000 Cashback* in conjunction with Home Exchange - The choice is yours
Many Owners have taken advantage of once of these fantastic offers which is why we are brining our 'Choices' promotion back! Pop in for a coffee and a chat and we can talk through your options and find out what's important to you!
More properties in Oxfordshire and nearby
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Join one of our Information Sessions
Excellent town centre location!
Final Apartment Available – Don’t Miss Out
Prices from £299,950
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Over 50% SOLD!
Prices from £350,000
Last One Remaining!
Last Chance to Buy – Only 1 Apartments Available
Prices from £249,950
Experience Apartment – Try Before You Buy!