Retirement homes coming soon in Bicester
This well-located site in the historic market town of Bicester has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living and is currently awaiting planning permission. Register your interest today for updates.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment. That’s why a full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development. Owners are consulted on this annually, and we always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
With energy costs on the increase, it is worth highlighting that we incorporate renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills. We also insulate our developments to a very high standard. This means that the need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Illuminated light switches
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
A historic market town
Situated on St John’s Street in the town centre, this development site is ideally located for the local shops and amenities and is within easy reach of the famous Bicester Village shopping centre.
- Bicester town centre is home to a good selection of shops and amenities including a number of banks, a pharmacy, Post Office, several coffee shops and restaurants, and a large supermarket.
- Bicester Village shopping outlet is home to over 160 fashion, lifestyle, beauty and homeware boutiques with a number of tempting restaurants and cafes.
- Bicester’s Market Square – which is actually a triangle – forms part of the historic town trail, a circular self-guided walking route which takes in many of many of the town’s historic buildings dating back to the late 16th and 18th century,
- The oldest and only Grade 1 listed building in Bicester, St Edburg’s Church is a major part of the town’s history and a significant landmark holding regular services and events throughout the year.
- The beautiful Garth Park hosts a programme of outdoor events throughout the summer including a Proms Night and Jazz Festival and is also home to a small café where you can enjoy a coffee whilst taking in the surrounding scenery.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Doctors Surgery
- Community Hospital
- Train Station
- Leisure centre
- Post office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions