Retirement properties in Bicester
This well-located site in the attractive Oxfordshire town of Bicester has been acquired by Churchill Retirement Living and we are delighted to announce that planning permission has been granted for a collection of 38 one and two-bedroom retirement apartments.
Ideally placed for the town’s High Street and bustling 16th century market, these brand new retirement homes are the perfect base for exploring the beautiful North Oxfordshire countryside and the nearby Cotswolds.
Be the first to receive updates on this exciting new development by registering your interest today.
Need to move sooner? Our nearest selling development is at Albert Lodge in Abingdon-on-Thames where you still enjoy an independent, worry-free lifestyle. Call our Sales Team to find out more.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
A historic market town
Situated on St John’s Street in the town centre, this development site is ideally located for the local shops and amenities and is within easy reach of the famous Bicester Village shopping centre.
- Bicester town centre is home to a good selection of shops and amenities including a number of banks, a pharmacy, Post Office, several coffee shops and restaurants, and a large supermarket.
- Bicester Village shopping outlet is home to over 160 fashion, lifestyle, beauty and homeware boutiques with a number of tempting restaurants and cafes.
- Bicester’s Market Square – which is actually a triangle – forms part of the historic town trail, a circular self-guided walking route which takes in many of many of the town’s historic buildings dating back to the late 16th and 18th century,
- The oldest and only Grade 1 listed building in Bicester, St Edburg’s Church is a major part of the town’s history and a significant landmark holding regular services and events throughout the year.
- The beautiful Garth Park hosts a programme of outdoor events throughout the summer including a Proms Night and Jazz Festival and is also home to a small café where you can enjoy a coffee whilst taking in the surrounding scenery.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Doctors Surgery
- Community Hospital
- Train Station
- Leisure centre
- Post office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Oxfordshire and nearby
Join one of our Information Sessions
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Stunning rooftop terrace and wellbeing suite!
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Excellent town centre location!
Last Few Remaining
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Prices from £250,000
Prices from £299,950
Over 50% SOLD!