Retirements Properties in Bath
Churchill are delighted to announce that we have identified a site in in Bath, a beautiful city on the edge of the Cotswolds famous for its architecture and Roman remains. Bath is a vibrant city which offers over 40 museums and galleries, excellent restaurants, great shopping and theatres as well as beautiful Somerset countryside to explore beyond. With excellent connections to Bristol and London via the M5 and national rail network this site is perfectly located.
The acquisition and development of the site is subject to the grant of planning consent.
Register your interest now to receive updates.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its beautiful Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and is surrounded by attractive waterways, including the historic Kennet and Avon canal and the River Avon.
There is plenty to see and do:
- Immerse yourself in history with a visit to the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and The Royal Crescent
- Relax in natural thermal waters at Thermae Bath Spa and enjoy spectacular views across the skyline of Bath from the open-air rooftop pool
- Literary lovers can explore the fashion, food and society of the Regency times with a visit to The Jane Austen Centre on Queen Square
- Set in 125 acres of green space the American Museum and Gardens offer fascinating exhibitions and collections showcasing American culture
- Bath has excellent transport connections to London, the South West and other major cities via the M5 and railway station.
More properties in Somerset and nearby
Now 90% sold – prices from £249,950
Now 50% sold – prices starting from £249,950
Excellent town centre location