Retirement Apartments in Salisbury
Set within the city’s historic streets, Sarum Lodge is a development of 47 retirement apartments, perfectly placed for the wealth of independent shops, high street stores, restaurants and cafes which this magnificent city has to offer.
Due to extremely high demand, there are now only 3 apartments remaining – don’t miss out on an opportunity to enjoy your retirement in this beautiful city.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Beautiful and well maintained landscaped garden
- Local amenities all a stone’s throw away
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Secure camera entry system
- Very spacious and comfortable Owners’ Lounge
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The perfect mix of city and countryside
The city’s many parks and green spaces are a perfect place to relax and enjoy wildlife and there are a number of footpaths around the city where you can enjoy a short stroll or longer walk such as along the Avon Valley Path.
- Old George Mall is located just off the high street and is home to a number of big names, whilst the historic Cross Keys Arcade has an eclectic range of shops and restaurants to explore.
- There are a variety of markets held in the historic Market Place throughout the year selling fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, clothing, furniture and homewares, such as the ‘The Salisbury Artisan Market’ and a Christmas market.
- Salisbury is dominated by one of England’s finest Gothic Cathedrals with the tallest spire in Britain.
- Salisbury Racecourse stages a number of meetings during the summer months at a picturesque downland course on the outskirts of the city and Stonehenge.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Sarum Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Dental Practice
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
More properties in Wiltshire and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
ONLY 2 REMAINING!
Selling Fast – Don’t miss out!
Book a visit today!
OVER 40% SOLD!
Last few remaining!
Beautiful riverside location