Retirements Properties in Bristol
Churchill are delighted to announce that we have identified a site in Westbury-on Trym, a popular suburb of Bristol with a charming conservation area at its heart. With a good selection of shops, banks, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a library, doctors’ surgery and chemist this site is perfectly located.
The acquisition and development of the site is subject to the grant of planning consent.
Register your interest now to receive updates.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Westbury-on-Trym is a popular residential location and part of Bristol’s north west suburbs.
There is plenty to see and do locally:
- Within walking distance are The Downs a large area of protected parkland home to many major events as well as a popular spot for walking or a gentle stroll
- Just four miles away is Bristol City Centre with its wealth of museums and galleries offering maritime historical exhibits and cutting-edge artwork
- Within easy reach of Cribbs Causeway a popular retail park with department stores as well as restaurants, a cinema and bowling alley.
- Enjoy local green spaces at Canford Park and Blaise Castle Estate
More properties in Gloucestershire and nearby
Now 85% sold – prices from £249,950
Now 50% sold – prices starting from £249,950
Excellent town centre location
60% Sold – prices starting from £224,950