Retirement Apartments in Tenterden
This new development will comprise of one and two bedroom retirement apartments. Located directly opposite an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (ANOB), this could be the perfect place for retirement.
This development is in a fantastic location with all amenities close by. Tenterden’s attractive tree-lined high street contains a whole range of shops and amenities, including a post office, pharmacy, doctor’s surgery, a selection of coffee shops and restaurants, and a Waitrose Superstore nearby.
Caxton Lodge is now under construction with first occupants expected in March 2024. Register your interest with us today to be the first to hear updates on this new development, coming soon to Tenterden, Kent.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Close to area of outstanding beauty
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped garden
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Picturesque town in the heart of Kent
Tenterden is a charming historic town, nestled in the heart of Kent.
- Tenterden’s attractive tree-lined high street offers a range of shopping facilities including many small boutiques and antique shops, as well as craft shops and book shops that sit side by side with larger national retailers.
- The town boasts a number of local attractions including Kent & East Sussex Railway line, Chapel Down (a local vineyard which produces a fine selection of wines), and Smallhythe Place, which now holds a museum and a theatre for the public to visit.
- For golf fanatics, Chart Hills Golf Club is an award-winning course that sits in the High Weald of Kent. Just 20 minutes from Tenterden, Chart Hills enjoys quiet, uninterrupted views which makes this the perfect place for a game of golf.
- Step out of your front door, walk 10 minutes in any direction and you will find yourself in the stunning, sweeping countryside that surrounds the town of Tenterden. This makes it the perfect location for those looking for an active lifestyle.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Caxton Lodge
- Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Smallhythe Place
- Tesco Superstore
- Post Office
- Hair dressers
- Doctors Surgery
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Kent and nearby
Show Complex Now Open
Town Centre Location
Prices from £284,950
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Prices from £274,950