Retirements Properties in Kent
Churchill are delighted to announce that we have identified a site in the historic County Town of Maidstone for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments. The Highstreet offers plenty of amenities and shopping facilities, meaning everything you need is on your doorstep.
The acquisition and development of the site is subject to the grant of planning consent.
Register your interest now to receive updates.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The historic County Town of Maidstone offers something for everyone to enjoy their retirement.
- From a variety of attraction, great shopping facilities offering a mix of boutique stores and high street favourites, and stunning surrounding countryside to explore.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, you will find many activities to keep you amused from cruising down the river on board the Kentish Lady or discover the many cycyling and walking routes.
- Maidstone is steeped in History where you can visit Leeds Castle, Mote Park, River Medway and Kent North
More properties in Kent and nearby
Over 50% Reserved!
Town Centre Location
BRAND NEW Show complex Now Open!
Freedom Pass Area
OVER 75% SOLD
Sold Out – Find your nearest development
Show Complex Now Open
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £299,950
Prices from £274,950
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Last Chance to Buy
Fully furnished 2 bed just £349,950!