Retirement properties in Billericay
Meadow Lodge is an exclusive collection of 32 one and two bedroom retirement apartments situated close to the centre of town where a Waitrose and a selection of independent shops and eateries are located.
A number of beautiful locations can be found in and around Billericay offering relaxing places for a walk or day out with family or friends and Billericay train station is also nearby, making it easy to get around to the surrounding towns and cities across Essex and London.
Due to popular demand Meadow Lodge is now SOLD OUT, check out our other retirement properties in Essex.
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Secure entrance from car park
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Essex market town
Life in Billericay
Billericay is an attractive market town situated in the county of Essex and lies within the London Basin. It has become known as a commuter town, as it is just 28 miles east of central London.
- The town is thought to date back to the Bronze Age, although it was possibly also a stopping point for pilgrims heading to Canterbury during the 13th and 14th Centuries, which could explain the town’s large number of inns.
- These new retirement apartments are close by to the centre of town where a Waitrose and a selection of independent shops and eateries can be found.
- Billericay train station is also nearby, making it easy to get around to the surrounding towns and cities across Essex and London.
- The pretty Lake Meadows Park is ideal for taking an afternoon stroll, while the town itself has plenty of shops, restaurants and pubs if you fancy venturing out for the day.
- Retiring to Billericay offers you all the amenities you’d need close by, while still retaining that village charm, making it an ideal location.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Meadow Lodge
- Mill Meadows Nature Reserve
- Doctors Surgery
- Convenience Store
- Leisure Centre
- Post Office
- Train Station
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
To help celebrate Easter across the generations, children from Quilters Infant School in Billericay have been busy creating Easter decorations for their neighbours at Churchill Retirement Living’s Meadow Lodge.The children visited the Lodge on Friday to deliver the decorations, and were given a large hamper of Easter eggs in return to enjoy over the holidays.Lodge
Gwyneth Markey from Billericay is celebrating after being announced as the winner of a competition to name Churchill Retirement Living’s new development on Laindon Road in the heart of town.Gwyneth was presented with a cheque for £100 by Regional Marketing Manager Yvette Christy for choosing the winning name “Meadow Lodge”.Explaining her reason for choosing the
More properties in Essex and nearby
Show Complex Now Open
Over 50% Reserved!
Freedom Pass Area
Sold Out – Find your nearest development
OVER 75% SOLD
Town Centre Location
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Boutique Style Development
BRAND NEW Show complex Now Open!
Last Chance to Buy
Prices from £274,950
Over 50% reserved!
Prices from £399,950