Retirement Apartments in Larkfield
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this new site in Larkfield, a large village in the borough of Tonbridge and Malling in Kent.
The local centre, known as Martin Square, is less than 0.5 miles from the site and is the main hub of the village, with car parking, a convenience food store, NHS health centre, chemists, cafes, hairdressers, library and a range of eateries.
Perfectly located for the local shopping amenities, this site is currently awaiting planning permission.
Register your details with us today and receive updates for this retirement development, coming soon!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
A village rich in history, the origins can be traced to the stream which runs through the parish and gave rise to many corn mills along its length. The village contains a number of listed buildings which includes a 12th-century church, an old mill house and two oast houses.
- The village centre of Ditton offers a range of amenities from daily shopping requirements to a health centre as well as a variety of eateries.
- The village is 4.6 miles of Maidstone and 1.8 miles of West Malling,
- For those who enjoy a day out shopping, frequent bus service provides regular journeys to Maidstone Town Centre where shopping and dining is plentiful.
- Easy travel to Bluewater Shopping Centre from Ditton which is home to a multiple of retail and leisure amenities and a vast variety of restaurants for the ultimate shopping and leisure experience.
- Bradbourne House
- Bowls Club
- Ditton Court Quarry
- Medway River Walk
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Kent and nearby
Town Centre Location
Show Complex Now Open
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £274,950
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Show Complex Now Open
Prices from £284,950
Last Chance to Buy – Final Two Remaining
Prices from £350,000
Prices from £399,950
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!