Retirement properties in Staplehurst
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this new site in Staplehurst which is perfectly located for the local shopping amenities. This new development is located on the high street with a bus stop outside offering services to Maidstone, Hawkhurst, Sandhurst and Cranbrook.
Within 0.2 miles of the site you will find a dentist, park with open green space and within 0.3 miles is Staplehurst shopping centre which includes a Spar, Costa Coffee, selection of eateries, library and pharmacy.
Planning has been granted for this development.
Register your details with us today and receive updates for this retirement development, coming soon!
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Staplehurst is often referred to as a village – indeed, it was voted Kent Village of the Year in 2003, and its village sign still proudly welcomes visitors – but really it’s grown into a small town, situated nine miles south of Maidstone.
- Staplehurst has a vibrant history, developing along the straight Roman road running from Rochester down through Maidstone to the High Weald’s one-time iron-mining villages.
- Nearby villages include the picturesque Sissingnhurst and Headcorn, whilst Biddenden and its vineyards are less than ten miles away.
- London is within easy reach from Staplehurst station. It’s on Ashford’s mainline to Charing Cross and Cannon Street via Tonbridge, and under an hour’s journey – so good news for commuters.
- The A229 runs all the way to Maidstone via Linton and Loose and connects you to the M20 London bound, with access to the M26, M25 and Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
- This new development is located on the high street with a bus stop outside offering services to Maidstone, Hawkhurst, Sandhurst and Cranbrook
- Within 0.2 miles of the site you will find a dentist, park with open green space and within 0.3 miles is Staplehurst shopping centre which includes a Spar, Costa Coffee, selection of eateries, library and pharmacy. Also within 0.3 miles is a health centre, beauticians and post office, all on a level walk.
- Within 0.5 miles is Sainsbury’s superstore and Staplehurst train station which services London Charing Cross via Tonbridge, Dover Priory, Ramsgate via Canterbury West and London Cannon Street.
- Baker Lodge
- Convenience Store
- Tennis Club
- Doctors Surgery
- Old Scotney Castle
- Leeds Castle
- Bedgebury Forest
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Churchill Retirement Living are delighted to be bringing an exclusive collection of two bedroom retirement cottages to Staplehurst.
Living in a Churchill cottage provides you with the independence you have enjoyed throughout your life, but with the additional Lodge Club membership cottage Owners can benefit from the events programme in the communal Lounge, from cheese and wine evenings to keep fit classes.
More properties in Kent and nearby
Town Centre Location
Show Complex Now Open
1 Bedroom Apartment from £324,950
2 Bedroom Apartment from £399,950
Prices from £284,950
OVER 75% SOLD
Boutique Style Development
Prices from £274,950
Show Complex Now Open
Peace of Mind With Security Built In
Last One Remaining – With Sea Views!