Retirement Homes in Romsey
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this site for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the highly sought-after market town of Romsey in Hampshire. Set on the banks of the River Test and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this picturesque market town is home to a bustling high street and market place catering for all of your everyday needs.
Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from an average 3 bedroom house to a retirement apartment could save an average of approximately £2,300* per year
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Comparison between a typical 3 bedroom house from EPC data and a typical one and two bedroom Churchill apartment taken from EPC/Service Charge data
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The historic market town of Romsey
Situated on Broadwater Road in the heart of the historic market town of Romsey, this proposed development is ideally located within walking distance of the town’s bustling high street and market place home to a wide variety of well-known brands, independent shops, designer boutiques, restaurants and cafes.
- The town’s medieval streets wrap around the magnificent Norman Abbey, one of the most imposing churches in Southern England. Bought by the town from Henry VIII, discover Romsey Abbey’s nave, Norman arches and priceless treasures.
- A short distance from the Abbey is King John’s House and Museum, a 13th century merchant’s house with beautiful gardens and tearoom.
- Romsey’s traditional public park is the perfect spot for a leisurely walk or to sit and enjoy one of the regular concerts in the Victorian bandstand.
- The town is also home to the Plaza Theatre, a small art deco venue which offers Pantomime, Musicals, Comedy, Drama, Dance and Live Music.
- Romsey Rapids Sports Complex offers a wide range of sporting, fitness, and wellbeing facilities.
- Broadlands, the home of the Earl and Countess Mountbatten of Burma is home to an array of art treasures, antique furniture and wealthy interior design, whilst the estate hosts events throughout the year, as well as a series of outdoor concerts during the summer months.
- The nearby Sir Harold Hillier Gardens boast 180 acres of beautiful gardens, valleys and walks with colourful seasonal planting displays changing throughout the year.
- Set in beautiful riverside gardens, Mottisfont Abbey, a National Trust property, is an 18th century House with a medieval priory and world famous rose garden.
- Post Office
- Mottisfont Abbey
- Romsey Abbey
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!
Now all reserved!
Prices from £344,950
Over 50% SOLD!
Only 2 Remaining!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Excellent town centre location
Seasonal Savings – don’t miss out!