Retirement Apartments in Andover
Churchill are delighted to announce that we have identified a site in the popular market town of Andover, for a proposed collection of one and two-bedroom retirement apartments . Located in the beautiful Test Valley and alongside the River Anton, Andover offers great local amenities, excellent transport links and is within easy reach of beautiful countryside and local attractions.
The acquisition and development of the site is subject to the grant of planning consent. Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. Churchill Retirement Living is the only major housebuilder to offer a 3 year warranty period as standard. Churchill is also a member of the National House-Building Council and every Churchill apartment is also covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
- Walking distance to town centre
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- A potential saving on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Churchill Estates Management
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Retirement living in Andover
A picturesque but compact market town with an attractive high street and narrow walkways dating back to Saxon times as well as excellent amenities, it is an ideal location for retirement living. Historically Andover was an important stopover for coaches on their way to London, Southampton and Oxford and today enjoys excellent transport connections via road or rail.
- The town centre and Chantry Shopping Centre are located a short stroll away from the site offering a good range of local amenities. The attractive High Street also has a selection of traditional pubs and relaxed coffee shops offering a range of dining options.
- For leisurely browsing or gift shopping The Lanes offer speciality shopping areas and a range of independent stores selling flowers, food, beauty products and accessories.
- Andover and the surrounding areas have a rich and diverse heritage which can be explored at The Andover Museum, the Museum of the Iron Age or The Museum of Army Flying
- Just north of Andover town is the Anton Lakes Nature reserve which features a 30-minute circular walk as well as a café, play area and lots of ducks and geese perfect for entertaining the grandchildren!
- A little further afield, The Test Way is a 44-mile walking trail through the beautiful Hampshire countryside and is ideal for walkers and nature lovers.
More properties in Hampshire and nearby
Moving packages available!
Over 50% SOLD!
Excellent Town Centre Location!
Prices from £344,950
Preview event – Wednesday 28th February
Only 2 Remaining! Prices from £299,950!
Awaiting Planning Permission
Excellent town centre location
Prices from £339.950
Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Now 50% sold – prices starting from £249,950